Monday, November 11, 2013

I'm back, people!!!!!



So, my absence the last few weeks was most certainly NOT volunteered. Our wifi was shut off because of reasons beyond my control and the only way I had to access the web was my mobile device. From which I TRIED to post an update that failed miserably and I never attempted it again.

But, I AM back. We have new wifi. WOOT!! And now that I have missed all the fun, I can join back in the world and start up my own giveaway again and posts and stuff and all the drafts that have been collecting dust in my posts list. {I will finish them all, but I won't spam your blogs feed, don't worry. I'll take it nice and slow.}

Just a few updates since my last post for now, cause I need to head to bed, it's 11:30, I still have to pray and read my Bible, and I'm beat, because soccer season has started now and I had a game tonight.

I am working 4 jobs now. {eeeeek!} They take a LOT of time. Wait, did I say a LOT? I mean a LOOOOOOOOOOOOT of time. :P

Plus, I still teach an independent voice student.

I'm in soccer.

Write.

Hang out with friends.

And do all those menial tasks around the house {such as cooking, cleaning, doing laundry, you know....} that my minions forget...

All in all. Busy.

And fantastic!!!


Here's a few pics, then I'm gonna pop off!


a little dude I drew for my art students
 
 
 
my philosophy in life
 
 
Well. It's good to be back. I've missed you guys!
 
TTFN, ta ta for now!!
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm sincerely wondering if you are going to comment. Given you just read that blog post (or maybe skim read, at best, or maybe you've just skipped to the bottom). But, either way, whether you read it or not, NOW you have no doubt that I am crazy, are wondering if I am worthy of your time, and if it even matters that you say something. BUT, it does!!! Drop me a line! Can't tell you I will always respond coherently, but I WILL respond! And the comments... Well, they rather make my days. <3