Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Randomness.... ;)


Noni tagged me this week!!! I haven't done an award in a while so this will be fun!!

Here are the rules:

1.) Thank the person who awarded you.
2.) Answer three questions. 
3.) Nominate four bloggers.
4.) Notify the bloggers you nominate.

And so, without further ado, Noni....

Questions #1: What famous person would you like to meet?

Someone famous? That I'd like to meet? For the girl that doesn't fangirl, this is a toughy. I could totally imagine meeting famous fictional characters, like Anne of Green Gables or the Queen of England, but a real person? ;) Still, if I must choose someone....

I'd say Julie Andrews. Because I love her voice. And she's the only person I can think of right now. ;)


Questions #2: What's your favorite flower?

Lilacs. Because they are light purple, my favorite color, and they smell delicious. We had five or six bushes at my house in Oregon. They were so beautiful. I miss them quite a bit.





Questions #3: What is your least favorite food?

Liver. I don't have to think about that one very long. I still remember the first time my Mum cooked liver for us. The stench filled the whole house. I don't think any of us liked it. Daddy took it to work for lunch the next day {he's a school teacher} and all his students gagged at it too. :P It's gross.

I'm not going to tag anyone today. If you'd like to answer the questions feel free to and let me know!


Well, there you have it!! I hope you have watched Megamind. ;) THAT is one of my favorite movies.



 
 

6 comments:

  1. You don't fangirl? PFT. Pull the other leg.
    XD

    I love Megamind. And that last picture is so awesome. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! ;) Not the way most people do, anyhow.

      Yeps. I agree. :D

      Delete
  2. Haha! :D
    Julie Andrews! Oooh, I'd actually love to meet her, but only if I wasn't so awkward..ha. ha. :p She's amazing though, she's sooo talented and she danced and sang with Gene Kelly.. ^_^

    Lilacs! We have a Lilac bush!!!!! If they're blooming around the time I come to visit you I'll have to bring you some. :))) So pretty.

    I don't think I'll ever try liver.. O.o
    hehe, Megamind is my *all time* favorite cartoon. Its one of those that I've actually seen more than twice {more like 50!} and that rarely happens with movies and me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!! I'm sure you wouldn't really be if they were nice and comfortable. Yes, she is!!!! Did she! What movie?

      You do!!! Yes, please!!! That would be so awesome! I want to plant one at my house...when I have one. :D

      Don't. It's disgusting.... :P

      Mine too! Yes, same here! That is sooooooooooooooo awesome!! It makes me silly happy. ~_*

      Delete
  3. You almost got me there. The queen of England as fictitional? You actually had me worried. ;) Megamind is awesome.

    "How do I look, Minion?"
    "Perfectly horrifying."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe.... ;) Yeah, best animated movie ever. :D

      Haha!!! Thank you for making me laugh! :D

      Delete

I'm sincerely wondering if you are going to comment. Given you just read that blog post (or maybe skim read, at best, or maybe you've just skipped to the bottom). But, either way, whether you read it or not, NOW you have no doubt that I am crazy, are wondering if I am worthy of your time, and if it even matters that you say something. BUT, it does!!! Drop me a line! Can't tell you I will always respond coherently, but I WILL respond! And the comments... Well, they rather make my days. <3