Tuesday, September 3, 2013

To be honest...


When I was a kiddo, I struggled with lying. Protecting myself against accusation, pain, the stuff I'd done wrong.

You know.


WHO ate the last piece of candy?

Why is that dirty?

How come the -- is gone?


Well, whatever it was...it wasn't me.

I guess you could say it was my greatest fear, to be found in the wrong.

Anyhow, I had to learn the hard way a lot of times that lying doesn't pay. You will be found out and yikes, when you are, it's nooooooooo fun. :P

So, just a reminder, because even now, I have to stop to keep the old habit from coming back, to be honest. Always.

Ok, new topic. ;)

A drawing!! I did this one a long time back {well, July, anyways}. But I forgot to post it, so I figured I would now!!






That one was for my lovely friend Grace!!!! The letters went crooked... :P She put it up in her office. :D She works for a missions that travels worldwide!!!

Ok. And then I did this one last month. For my friend Jonnah! The camera did some bizarre things with it when I took the pic...but oh well. ;)





Life's been pretty crazy. A lot of soccer. Volleyball. Good talks with friends. People getting married. Engaged. Having babies. You know. Life. Crazy. Yeah.

Anyhow, I'm in the mood for a laugh. :D


So laugh.

I love this!!!
 
 
 
 
Hahaha
 
 
 
LOVE!!!!
 
 
Ta ta lovelies!!
 
 
 


6 comments:

  1. So true about lying. keep working on it and you'll see you can overcome it someday. Good luck!

    Funny pics LOL!!!! And I love the second drawing, so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeps. It's just something to be aware of and pray about and bite my tongue. :D

      Haha! Yeah! And thanks! :D

      Delete
  2. Love love love those drawings - I am in awe of that map of the world! O.o

    As for the lying thing, I totally know what you mean.

    ~Emily wishingiwasnorthern.blogspot.co.uk :D

    ReplyDelete

I'm sincerely wondering if you are going to comment. Given you just read that blog post (or maybe skim read, at best, or maybe you've just skipped to the bottom). But, either way, whether you read it or not, NOW you have no doubt that I am crazy, are wondering if I am worthy of your time, and if it even matters that you say something. BUT, it does!!! Drop me a line! Can't tell you I will always respond coherently, but I WILL respond! And the comments... Well, they rather make my days. <3