Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Changes...



Monday my brother Thadden headed off to college. It was a sad day here....

Things have been happening in my life, yet for some reason I don't feel like I can share them. They are more...something inside. I don't know. Deep and raw and personal. Even some of my GOOD friends don't know them...





But most of them feel good. I just feel like God has a hand on my life and everything is going well. And the best part is there are so many people in my life right now that I love....and love me too. That feels good.

But, anyway, off of sappy, sad stuff. :D

{I can never be sad for too long. I think that is a fault...}

I've started a new book {again}. Yeah, I know. Just shoot me now. My life is going to be crazy. I hope no one ever tries to write about it, cause they will never be able to. Just won't happen. :D

But anyway, this book is another fantasy and is going to be really cool. Brisa came up with the initial plotline and told me to write a book. She was joking. I took her seriously. If you want to know more about it, head over here. You'll hear all about it.

Ok, question. Blogger is not letting me upload any of my own photos to posts anymore. It brings up some strange thing that says "You can upload JPG, GIF, or PNG files" but there is no upload button anymore. Anyone else having any problems with this?

Ciao

CKC












 





 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Yes! I am having the same upload photos problem with blogger. I thought it was just my blog having the glitch...but no? Grr. Please, blogger-people, fix it?

    Aww, a sad time when things change and you're not 100 percent keen on the change. I know how that feels. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that is actually a relief! I hope they get it fixed soon then!!!!!!

      Indeed....but I'm assuming it will be good. We shall see.

      Delete
  2. I know how you feel with the whole changes thing. I'm there too. And it can be hard, especially when you feel like you can't share it all with someone, but I think that sometimes that's just how God wants it. There are times when I can almost hear Him saying "It's okay, this one is just for you and Me to share, just for you and Me to know about." And that's always a sweet, sweet feeling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was really an amazing thought! Thank you!!! I needed that! :D Definitely a sweet feeling...

      Delete
  3. You've taught me something.
    and that is, to not ALWAYS spill my guts with all those emotional stuffz that goes on inside me..yup, not doing that anymore! :)
    *HUGS* can't wait to see ya again on my next trip to Springfield!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, Noni!! But sometimes its good to let it all come out, to be rid of it. And again...it's better to keep it in. I think there's a balance to that. You are sooo sweet and amazing.
      I can't either!!! It will be awesome. We are going to have to REALLY hang out. For real. :) We are so much alike it's crazy! <3 <3

      Delete
  4. Gah, I hate change. I like things to stay the same. I think it's an introvert thing. It takes a long time for me to adjust. :)

    And oh, that thing about not being able to talk about personal matters? YES. There are somethings too close to my heart to let anyone know about.

    I'm not having that picture problem (great, I bet I just jinxed myself. *grin*) I hope yours gets sorted out smartish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Know dat feel, bro. I'm not keen on many changes, admittedly, though there are a few exceptions. Big cuddles to you to help, and good luck with that new story!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOOOO glad to have you back! I shan't be able to say this enough. I missed your posts and comments. So, *Tackles* Such a pity we must share you.

    I am not having that trouble with blogger, yet, but others have mentioned it. SOmething about it saying they uploaded too many....sadly, I'm no help.

    A new book! Very exciting! Can't wait to hear more about it!

    Glad you like book two's title, and yes book one is out in paper back. It should be on Barnes and Noble and Amazon soon but for now it can be found here - which is where I've been sending everyone because I can make more off it this way...(Also, I'm doing signed copies but everyone has been having to email me about those.)
    http://www.lulu.com/shop/jack-lewis-baillot/haphazardly-implausible/paperback/product-20576419.html

    Again, welcome back!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm sincerely wondering if you are going to comment. Given you just read that blog post (or maybe skim read, at best, or maybe you've just skipped to the bottom). But, either way, whether you read it or not, NOW you have no doubt that I am crazy, are wondering if I am worthy of your time, and if it even matters that you say something. BUT, it does!!! Drop me a line! Can't tell you I will always respond coherently, but I WILL respond! And the comments... Well, they rather make my days. <3