Thursday, June 7, 2012

Is tired...


And cannot wait for bed.

Here is my reading list right now:

Understanding The Times, by David A. Noebel
Constitution: State of Missouri, presented by Robin Carnahan, Secretary of State (2005)
Fresh Wind, Fresh Fire, by Jim Cymbala -- YES, we are distantly related. Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiistaaaaaaaaaaaaaaantlyyyyyyyyyyy.
The Twelve Trademarks of GREAT Literature, by J.F. Baldwin
The 7 Laws of The Teacher, by Dr. Howard G. Hendricks
Philippians

I'm getting a historical novel in the mail this week that I haven't read and I am soooooo excited about getting it! :D

There are a couple more books I'm almost done with so they don't count. And I find myself constantly flipping through several of my favorites, so they don't count either.

I like to read. I LOVE to read. I am more than a bookworm.






Yep, that is me. The hard thing is finding a book I don't like. (Aside from morality issues, of course.)
I have to go....
We are going to watch some of the OLD Ronald Howards Sherlock Holmes movies. They are great! From the fifties, I think. I'll have to check and let you know. I don't like saying things that aren't true, so I'll make sure.

See ya!

Btw, thanks for the comments. I am enjoying them!!! <3



2 comments:

  1. I love readings too!! I think I like mysteries the best. Right now I am reading Rilla of Ingelside for the second or third time! I love that story so much! Except for the end.... I HATE the end! It is so unfinished! Oh well. I still love the story! :-)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that book! Have you read Story Girl, by the same author? It's so sweet. I like mysteries too. Actually, MY book is a mystery!!! *_* Can't wait till its DONE.

      Delete

I'm sincerely wondering if you are going to comment. Given you just read that blog post (or maybe skim read, at best, or maybe you've just skipped to the bottom). But, either way, whether you read it or not, NOW you have no doubt that I am crazy, are wondering if I am worthy of your time, and if it even matters that you say something. BUT, it does!!! Drop me a line! Can't tell you I will always respond coherently, but I WILL respond! And the comments... Well, they rather make my days. <3