Thursday, June 21, 2012

What do you think?


Give this a title:


The clock on the mantle ticked, endless, monotonous. Far in the distance, the sound of bells clanging together in disjointed harmony whispered through the dead room. A lone narcissus, withered and brown, lay upon the otherwise bare table. And the sound of weeping filled the emptiness.


And then a sound, creeping, timid, like the broken melody of a lark in the early morning, a song of rejoicing, began to steal through the rooms. The grey mantle lifted. A gentle breeze sifted through the window panes, brushing against the soft petals of the lonely flower. And peace to satisfy the soul settled over the place.


Because I can't think of one. That was an absolutely pointless little two paragraphes I just typed for fun and now I don't know what to do with. So you help me. What do you think I should do with 'em?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm sincerely wondering if you are going to comment. Given you just read that blog post (or maybe skim read, at best, or maybe you've just skipped to the bottom). But, either way, whether you read it or not, NOW you have no doubt that I am crazy, are wondering if I am worthy of your time, and if it even matters that you say something. BUT, it does!!! Drop me a line! Can't tell you I will always respond coherently, but I WILL respond! And the comments... Well, they rather make my days. <3