Thursday, June 14, 2012

the new boy in town



ahem. That's me.

Yes, unofficially, I am now Daddy's helper. (since Thadden is gone)

Btw, Thadden went to Canada.

I am SUPER jealous.

And EXTREMELY glad I stayed behind.

I wouldn't have traded today for anything.

Theological discussions while building fences.

Can't get better than that!!!! <3

We are trying to keep our cows from breaking into the yard.

They think it is their own special grazing plot.

We don't.

And I had a major break through on Chapter 8 of my book today.

Hurrah!

Here are some cute pics for randomness's sake.





BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!








So me its not even funny.




I took this awesome pic myself.
With my unbelievable camera.........that died.





Me. No more said.




No need to explain this pic. Its just LOVE. <3 <3


Hehe. Ok, signing off for now.

:D

~ Miss Caits (the only nickname I've ever had in my life - by Grandpa Cym)




2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh!! That last picture with the books and chains is *so* loverly!! I wish I had those...
    I'm glad u had a fantastic day! <3
    xox

    ReplyDelete

I'm sincerely wondering if you are going to comment. Given you just read that blog post (or maybe skim read, at best, or maybe you've just skipped to the bottom). But, either way, whether you read it or not, NOW you have no doubt that I am crazy, are wondering if I am worthy of your time, and if it even matters that you say something. BUT, it does!!! Drop me a line! Can't tell you I will always respond coherently, but I WILL respond! And the comments... Well, they rather make my days. <3