Saturday, April 21, 2012

Ok, strike the whole normal thing...

So I thought....it might perhaps be a regular Friday for me yesterday. Yea, that went far. Aside from the fact that at the moment I could sing the bass line and I am a 1st soprano, Bel Canto went wonderful! Then came my fateful hour. I was naively bounding down the stairs in my few free minutes between classes, little knowing that my brand new flip flops were deviously plotting my ruin. There was a slip, and then a slid, and there I lay, sprawled upon the stairs. The railing is my very best friend, because had I not been able to grab it, I would have landed on my nose at the bottom landing.
Let's just say my bruises are rather ostentatious, and there are a lot of them.
Ok, this sounds very childish but I'm going to post it anyway because I don't want to write it out again.



This was our choir on picture day. Not one of the professional shots, but a picture nonetheless.


On a better note, this is a beautiful day!!! We went to C of O with our Grandma who is visiting from Oregon, and discovered a REALLY cool picturesque place down by the mill. Then we learned the mill was a museum of sorts, and had lots of fun exploring it. We saw two duck mother's with a litany of ducklings trailing behind them and a swan sitting on her eggs. There were also four greenhouses filled with stunning flowers and foliage that we were able to browse through. They even had lemon, orange, tangerine, and lime trees with FRUIT on them! Now I want to learn how to grow the trees to  get the fruit to actually produce myself. When we came home, after *lupper*, I went outside and sat with my dog Treasure and cat Alendil for three hours and soaked up the sun and prayed. It was wonderful. Once I am all better, this summer is going to be one of the best ones I have ever been alive for!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm sincerely wondering if you are going to comment. Given you just read that blog post (or maybe skim read, at best, or maybe you've just skipped to the bottom). But, either way, whether you read it or not, NOW you have no doubt that I am crazy, are wondering if I am worthy of your time, and if it even matters that you say something. BUT, it does!!! Drop me a line! Can't tell you I will always respond coherently, but I WILL respond! And the comments... Well, they rather make my days. <3