Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Way's of God

God is so incredible. I cannot believe all that he has done for me and my friends. It is so neat to watch him answer prayers that seem unresolvable. I cannot wait to see what he has in store for the next few years of my life.
Something that has touched me the last few months that I just have to share. And that is the trials of life, the things that really test you and make you ach and cause your heart to burn. These pains are brought about, not because God has abandonded us or no longer cares for us, but because he uses them to strengthen us and prepare us.
I have come to the realization that it is when I am farthest away from where I want to be, that I am closest to God. And that is because I NEED him. And God wants us to need him. It is why he allows those things to happent that will cause us to hurt.
When we are the most lost, we need him to guide us the most.
When we are in the most pain, we need him to comfort us the most.
And he uses that moment when you are lying down, to put out his hand and let us know we can trust him. We will need him in this walk on earth and we CAN follow him blindly, because HE knows where he's going.
It is so neat to know that he has planned this out, that our struggles are not purposeless, and that we will one day look back on the lessons we learned as a blessing. I am so thankful to have a God who truly loves us enough to let the hard things happen, so that he can support us.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm sincerely wondering if you are going to comment. Given you just read that blog post (or maybe skim read, at best, or maybe you've just skipped to the bottom). But, either way, whether you read it or not, NOW you have no doubt that I am crazy, are wondering if I am worthy of your time, and if it even matters that you say something. BUT, it does!!! Drop me a line! Can't tell you I will always respond coherently, but I WILL respond! And the comments... Well, they rather make my days. <3