Monday, July 2, 2012

Step by step...


The future is coming. You know, one of the best things about a busy day is you never have time to wonder wether life is at its best, because it is!!! I LOVE busy days. I have had a whole week of them, and I am heading into another!






'Tis the week of the 4th of July!!!! Hurrah!!! This is one of my favorite times of the year. EVER. We get to celebrate the independance of our beloved nation from a country that usurped, oppressed, and limited the lives of those under them. This is an important holiday, especially as we travel into the recent days of our government, which is slowly moving toward the exact tyranny our founders so thoroughly despised.





Oh, say can you see, by the dawn's early light, what so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming?
Whose broad stripes and bright stars, through the perilous fight, o'er the ramparts we watched, were so gallantly streaming.
And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air, gave proof through the night, that our flag was still there.
O say does that star-spangled banner yet wave!
O'er the land of the free! And the home of the brave.



Perhaps this blog is a little premature, but I am going to post ton and tons of pic the 4th (if I can and we do something exciting) so I'm going to do it now anyway.

I love my country. LOVE it. I am so blessed to be an American. Anyone who loves history and has explored the ancient civilizations and lives here WILL appreciate how incredible our foundation truly is! The nations around the world throughout time have had some of the worst upheaval imaginable simply because of their governments. Down to the point where one nation decided on their king by a neighing horse (no joke).

I am not saying our's is perfect. But it was blessed and inspired by God.

And the thing that is best about this country....our freedom.

I am so free. Free to say my mind. Free to belong to Christ. Free to be myself. Free to be anything I want. (hmmm, maybe I don't want to be so free... :D jk)





And still, I want to explore this world, not just America. God created so much to be discovered. I have not even touched the tip of the ice berg, let alone dived beneath it! My biggest dream would be to circumnavigate the globe...by whatever means possible.

Awwwwww, dreams. They are what life is made up of. The imagination God created within us to fashion, invent, and fantasize.



 

2 comments:

  1. great post Caitria! <3
    I wanna travel the whole world someday too...And, if I had a choice on how to go around the globe....I think it'd be in a hot air baloon. cos I've never driven one of those. xD
    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh!!! Fun! I would want to go on horseback...or elephant-back. But I think that would be too slow. :D Hey, we can go together!
      Did you notice I forgot to publish the entire National Anthem? LOL!!!! I'll edit it right now, but.... yeah, that's scatterbrained me.

      Delete

I'm sincerely wondering if you are going to comment. Given you just read that blog post (or maybe skim read, at best, or maybe you've just skipped to the bottom). But, either way, whether you read it or not, NOW you have no doubt that I am crazy, are wondering if I am worthy of your time, and if it even matters that you say something. BUT, it does!!! Drop me a line! Can't tell you I will always respond coherently, but I WILL respond! And the comments... Well, they rather make my days. <3