Saturday, May 19, 2012

Best last day EVER!!!


So I am so happy right now I think I could dance on a fountain of water. (You know, like in the little kiddie movies, :D.) Yesterday was more than fantabulous!!! It was super-duper incredibly fantastic! Aside from having to wear my sunglasses, :P, everything was marvelous...extraordinary...stupendous...and I just feel like using REALLY big words right now.
Singing went great. We had Bel Canto auditions in Concert Choir, which was sad, because I am not going to be in it next year so I didn't get to help...
Then after helping teach Mezzo's, I played soccer for three hours!!!!!!
And later Abrienne and I went bowling with an amazingly awesome group of friends. And to Starbucks after that (thought Braums would have been better Rachel. :D jk, it was great.)
All in all, it was one of the best days I've had in a LONG time. We laughed our eyes out at Starbucks and I got my first strike bowling. Hmm, maybe I shouldn't be making that public, but oh well. LOL!
I love my friends. They are so spectacular.
Today I spent the whole day with Grace for her birthday (last week). That was WONDERFUL too!!! She was bowling too. I love her to death. Wellllll, not quite death. I think she's still breathing.
I don't have any pics, which is sad. I would have wanted some of both days, but I forgot my cam...both days.
Anyway, I must go clean my house within an inch of my life (yes, my) and I will see yous all Tuesday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm sincerely wondering if you are going to comment. Given you just read that blog post (or maybe skim read, at best, or maybe you've just skipped to the bottom). But, either way, whether you read it or not, NOW you have no doubt that I am crazy, are wondering if I am worthy of your time, and if it even matters that you say something. BUT, it does!!! Drop me a line! Can't tell you I will always respond coherently, but I WILL respond! And the comments... Well, they rather make my days. <3