Sunday, May 13, 2012

Just can't quench it!!!

This is mother's day! And I have to admit, I think I have just about the best one around. She is understanding, loving, careful, listens to me when I am being a little girl, and keeps me on my toes (which is a good thing). As far as it goes, I could safely say she is one of THE BEST friends I have. I am so grateful to God for giving me a woman I can look up to and respect as a mother, someone I can safely say I want to resemble and grow up to be like. If I can be half as good a mother as she is to me to my kids, I think they will have it pretty good.

Here are some pics of my absolutely stunning mother...


Isn't she GORGEOUS!!!!



She is on the left.



One of her senior pics.


And another.


Here is an awful pic of me and her now. Can you tell who is who? LOL...

Well, I hope you all have a great mother's day and remember to bless the woman who has done so much for you.


<3 <3 to all of you mother's who have done so much for me and my friends through the years!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm sincerely wondering if you are going to comment. Given you just read that blog post (or maybe skim read, at best, or maybe you've just skipped to the bottom). But, either way, whether you read it or not, NOW you have no doubt that I am crazy, are wondering if I am worthy of your time, and if it even matters that you say something. BUT, it does!!! Drop me a line! Can't tell you I will always respond coherently, but I WILL respond! And the comments... Well, they rather make my days. <3