Thursday, May 3, 2012

So much to do, so little time....


I am so ready for life to start. There are so many things out there that I want to do. It would be awesome to be able to do everything. Be a profesional singer, an artist, or maybe an actress. I would love to be an athlete, missionary, change the world, figure out how to make the president behave, and finish my book. I want to be the BEST wife and mother ever. I want to help others see how much God has done for them and how wonderful he is. I want to show them Jesus's love, and no matter what goes on in their life THEY can still show it too. I have not had an easy life. Everyone thinks I have. That is calumny. But God taught me to love anyway. I wish there was a way to do all of these things and still glorify God.
But God has chosen one life for me. This one. And I have to do the best I can with what I've got. Its not spectacular. Its not Hollywood or Paris or D.C. But it is a useful life, a wonderful life, a thrilling life, a exhilarated life, a life for GOD!
So, though I may never march in the infantry, sing with the angels, or take US back to its foundation, I have a purpose that I will fulfill, and it will be just what HE wants and just what I need.
And you know what. SO DO YOU!!!!



Believe it or not, I am posting a pic of me! Its a far away pic and looks much better big, but oh well... :D
Can't wait until tomorrow. It is Friday.
And that means singing, friends, hopfully sunshine so I can play soccer, beautiful music from the orchestras, and lots and lots of PEOPLE!! I love people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm sincerely wondering if you are going to comment. Given you just read that blog post (or maybe skim read, at best, or maybe you've just skipped to the bottom). But, either way, whether you read it or not, NOW you have no doubt that I am crazy, are wondering if I am worthy of your time, and if it even matters that you say something. BUT, it does!!! Drop me a line! Can't tell you I will always respond coherently, but I WILL respond! And the comments... Well, they rather make my days. <3