Saturday, May 12, 2012

Curious...?

I'm not sure what you write so I'm kinda winging it. My head is really foggy and groggy...
It's been a slow day. We sold three calves at the auction.
I am excited because I am drawing a senior pic for a friend. She is SOOO pretty. I can't wait to get it done and give it to her. I hope she's happy with it. I've been praying I can start using my drawings to impact people and now God's answered. He's really cool like that. I have a lot of prayers that I can't wait till he answers.
My book is coming along..............................................slowly.
I can't wait till summer.
June 2nd Thadden and I are having a dual graduation party. It is going to be lots of fun. Unfortunately, a bunch of the invitations got lost so now we are going to have to get of fb sometime and send an invite like that.
The party is going to be lots of fun though. We will swim, play games, volley ball, soccer... Pretty much anything that is exciting. I'm anticipating a great day, but you never know.
The title has absolutely nothing to do with this post.
This week is going to be FUN!
We are singing the MOST BEAUTIFUL song in choir. It is my favorite song that we have ever sang. I can't wait until our performance. It is even better because the orchestra is playing with us. I like the orchestra. Its easy to, though, because some of my favorite people are in it!!! <3
But I just love music. I always have. It touches something deep down inside me that I cannot express.
Ok, I'm done. This is lousy. Or lame. Or both. LOL! I'm signing off.

~ Caitria

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, that IS curious. It waited a full 24 hours to post this. I actually wrote this YESTERDAY... Yes, very curious.

    ReplyDelete

I'm sincerely wondering if you are going to comment. Given you just read that blog post (or maybe skim read, at best, or maybe you've just skipped to the bottom). But, either way, whether you read it or not, NOW you have no doubt that I am crazy, are wondering if I am worthy of your time, and if it even matters that you say something. BUT, it does!!! Drop me a line! Can't tell you I will always respond coherently, but I WILL respond! And the comments... Well, they rather make my days. <3