Sunday, May 6, 2012

Don't Ask...That Is ALL.

Yea, after church today, I spent the day with Thadden and Brisa. We are a wacky combination of hilarious, sarcastic, anomalous, clowny, and bizarre. You don't really want to know. Trust me on this one. But it is one of the best parts of my life. I cannot imagine life without them.
Thadden had to be in town at 6:30pm for a Subway meeting so we stayed in Sprfld after church. The message was totally inspiring, about how God is always faithful, especially since I have been struggling with a couple of things lately.
Some time during the day, we went to a park. It was gloriously sunny and the sky was sparkling blue! A light breeze kept us nice and refreshed and we SWUNG and SWUNG and SWUNG. Brisa took pics of Thadden and I because we were soooooooo hyper. Ummm, you can tell.



Yea, we were still in our church cloths. LOL. :D














Oh, I love this one! LOL!!!!



That's my bro...


I just had to post this one it's so comical!! Thadden's face is PRICELESS!!


This is my BEAUTIFUL sister.


Even when playing you must be lady-like and manly. Jk, lol!!

Anyway, I must get off here. Hope you all had as wonderful a day as I have. :D <3

2 comments:

  1. In the first one you look a lot like your mom! Fun pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Mommy is often upside down. :P Not really, lol. Yes, it was hilarious taking them!

      Delete

I'm sincerely wondering if you are going to comment. Given you just read that blog post (or maybe skim read, at best, or maybe you've just skipped to the bottom). But, either way, whether you read it or not, NOW you have no doubt that I am crazy, are wondering if I am worthy of your time, and if it even matters that you say something. BUT, it does!!! Drop me a line! Can't tell you I will always respond coherently, but I WILL respond! And the comments... Well, they rather make my days. <3