Sunday, May 27, 2012

In the silence there is peace...


End of a long day, but a good one. I just want to thank God for making me alive and enabling me to enjoy life! I can't imagine being one of those people who go through life thinking everything is awful and depressing. There are so many reasons why I COULD hate life. But God won't let me. I'm so glad.
I can't wait until the moment I wake up and realize it just might be my last day alive and be able to look back over my WHOLE life and see all that God has done in it. I think that will be so cool. I just can't wait to go through all the adventures that are in store for me! Some good, some bad, but all for a purpose!!!!!




Found this guy on a building yesterday. Isn't he cool?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm sincerely wondering if you are going to comment. Given you just read that blog post (or maybe skim read, at best, or maybe you've just skipped to the bottom). But, either way, whether you read it or not, NOW you have no doubt that I am crazy, are wondering if I am worthy of your time, and if it even matters that you say something. BUT, it does!!! Drop me a line! Can't tell you I will always respond coherently, but I WILL respond! And the comments... Well, they rather make my days. <3